I started my working life as a Receptionist/Secretary and quickly moved into Personal Assistant roles mainly in the Investment Banking/Finance industry where I produced endless reports and PowerPoint presentations and started to spend a great deal of my day in the print room, much to my boss's chagrin.
In 1996 I decided to set up my own small business offering Desktop Publishing and Graphic Design services to Corporate Training providers, Events Management consultants and Artists. I still love what I do.
I have also continued to offer freelance Executive Assistant services to my core clients, some of whom I have been working with since 1997.
Sparked by my ongoing love of making things, I recently studied Surface Pattern Design and am in the process of developing my own range of illustrations and patterns for Greeting Cards, T-Shirts and Home Décor accessories which I am piloting through the creative site of Redbubble.
- Enthusiasm, passion, creative thinking, collaboration.
- A 'can do' attitude with a broad skill base that gives me the ability to cover a multitude of tasks within a role.
- The ability to grasp new concepts quickly. I have excellent technical aptitude and organisational skills – I get things done.
- I am a good listener and build rapport easily with a variety of personality types.
- I am very observant so I can see what needs to be done and I have a good eye for detail as well as being able to zoom out and see the big picture.
By the way... "je vois" (vwuh) is french and it means "i see"... which I do... I see, hear, and feel quite deeply, so you'll be working with someone who cares.